Nintendo has announced a swanky limited edition for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
Dubbed the “Master Edition,” the limited release for the game comes with the following:
- A copy of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- A Relic of Hyrule: Calamity Ganon Tapestry and Weather-Worn Map
- A Master Sword Statue
- A Nintendo Switch Sheikah Slate Carrying Case
- A 24-Song Soundtrack Selection CD
- A Sheikah Eye Collectible Coin
There’s also a special edition that comes with everything seen above, sans the statue. A price point wasn’t announced, but we’re expecting one shortly.
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is launching for the Nintendo Switch and the Wii U on March 3rd, the same day the Nintendo Switch launches worldwide.